- Atheltics Federation of India (AFI) Pre-Level 1
- USA Track & Field (USATF) Level 2 - Long distance running
- UESCA Ultra Running Coach
- Member of Selection committee for Ultra Running in India
- Running (marathon or shorter)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Nutrition
- Form Analysis
Have been running since 2003 and distances ranging from marathons to ultras over 350+kms, many days, in stadiums, in the Grand Canyon, Pikes Peak, Himalayas, Western Ghats, Inter-city Highways, villages, trails, snow, mud track, and roads of all kinds
I see myself as a student and a coach; I run to feel alive and enjoy every step; I aspire to make a "meaning" out of my running rather than see it as numbers or goals.
I have been running long distances since 2003 and coaching since 2005. I was on a career path of a VLSI CAD engineer, but, it did not inspire me. I was passionate about running and interacting with children. With my involvement with various grassroots efforts and experiences with training children for running, I saw a confluence of both my passions. Thus, founded Runner's High, coaching:
• Amateurs from any background from 5K distances to Ultra marathons, empowering many to make a lifestyle change.
• Children and youth from economically disadvantaged backgrounds, children and youth with special needs, children with HIV/AIDS, and other backgrounds
• Working closely with many NGOs and educational initiatives as a teacher and educationist to introduce running as part of the curriculum
• Mentored and coached many Ultra runners from varied backgrounds in India