- Certified UESCA Running Coach
- Certified UESCA Ultrarunning Coach
- Certified RRCA Running Coach
- Certified ISSA Personal Trainer
- Certified ISSA Nutritionist
- Running (marathon or shorter)
- Strength and Conditioning
I started running in 2010 as a way to get in shape and be a good role model for my young son. It began with 5 milers & 1/2 marathons. I ran on/off for 5 years. in 2015 I ran my 1st marathon and my running obsession was born. I started my run streak a few months later and quickly progressed to ultramarathons. In 2019 I completed my 1st 100 mile and in 2021 my 1st 200 miler. To date I have run over 125 races, including 20+ ultras. I enjoy all types of distances (5K/10K/Marathon/Ultra), terrain (roads/trails) and formats (organized/fatass/adventure) with my favorite format being multi-day events.
I believe there is a runner in everyone and will work with each athlete to determine their goals and develop a plan to reach it safely & in a way that fits into their day-to-day schedule.