Just the Facts
Unlike other coaching certifications and resources that only come from one person’s point of view, we strongly feel that no one can be an expert in all areas. Therefore, we sought out the top experts across a wide range of areas to ensure that our content is factual, up-to-date, and second to none.
We appreciate that to be a well-rounded coach, you must be well-educated. As such, we don’t hold anything back with respect to our robust content. We make sure everything is covered so you can effectively coach athletes and grow a robust successful coaching business.
At Your Pace | At Your Service
We don’t believe that it is our business to tell you how, or when to study. Upon registering, you’ll have access to all of the content (no drip-feeding) and you have up to one year to study before taking the exam. Throughout your studies, you have us in your corner to ask any questions via email. And… you have lifetime access to all content!
Start Your Business
Whether you’re looking for a career change or a side-gig; our running certification will provide you with all of the information needed to feel confident in your knowledge to coach runners of all levels and abilities… and, we have a robust business and marketing module!
The UESCA Cycling Coach Certification is the most comprehensive, and detailed cycling certification available today. The science and evidence-based content is curated from top experts across multiple areas and cycling disciplines such as human physiology, psychology, biomechanics, nutrition, environmental physiology, strength training, and of course, coaching.
The goal of this certification is to educate students on how the body functions and how to apply this knowledge to working with cyclists of all ability levels and with respect to different cycling disciplines.
This certification is a collaborative effort between our expert contributors across many specialized areas. Some of our contributors include Ashton Lambie (gravel), Meredith Miller (cyclocross), Ben Sharp (power and cycling tactics), Dr. Nathan Barry (aerodynamics), Jim Lehman (program design), Dr. Justin Ross (sports psychology) and more…
Would you like a closer look?
Download the Detailed Cycling Coach Course Syllabus.
- 21 Online Modules
- Module Practice Quizzes
- Online Practice and Final Exam (two attempts)
- Multimedia content
- Lifetime access to modules, including future updates to content
- Email Support
- Frame-able Coach Certificate (upon passing)
- Access to our private Facebook Group for Coaches (upon passing)
- Access to our Benefit Partners (upon passing)
- Ability to add your coaching business to our coach directory (upon passing)
What Will You Achieve?
- How to create training programs
- Learn how to assess cycling form and pedaling mechanics
- Understand how the body functions regarding anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics
- Effective communication with athletes
- Effect of aerodynamics on form, tactics, equipment selection, drafting
- How environmental factors influence performance
- Ability to administer performance assessments
- Understand various cycling recovery modalities
- Establish appropriate goals for athletes
- Nutritional strategies
- How to have your athletes execute on race day