Just the Facts
Unlike other coaching certifications and resources that only come from one person’s point of view, we strongly feel that no one can be an expert in all areas. Therefore, we sought out the top experts across a wide range of areas to ensure that our content is factual, up-to-date, and second to none.
We appreciate that to be a well-rounded coach, you must be well-educated. As such, we don’t hold anything back with respect to our robust content. We make sure everything is covered so you can effectively coach athletes and grow a robust successful coaching business.
At Your Pace | At Your Service
We don’t believe that it is our business to tell you how, or when to study. Upon registering, you’ll have access to all of the content (no drip-feeding) and you have up to one year to study before taking the exam. Throughout your studies, you have us in your corner to ask any questions via email. And… you have lifetime access to all content!
Start Your Business
Whether you’re looking for a career change or a side-gig; our running certification will provide you with all of the information needed to feel confident in your knowledge to coach runners of all levels and abilities… and, we have a robust business and marketing module!
The UESCA Nutrition Certification is developed by renowned endurance sports dietitian Bob Seebohar RD. The UESCA Nutrition Certification is the only nutrition certification on the market that solely focuses on working with endurance sports athletes. The area of nutrition in general and concerning endurance sports performance is saturated with false and biased information. This certification aims to eliminate this type of information and explain the science of nutrition and how it applies to working with endurance athletes across various sports disciplines.
The course is 100% video-based, with subtitles, a full transcript, and critical points for each module.
Would you like a closer look?
Download the Detailed Endurance Sports Nutrition Course Syllabus.
- 20 Online Modules
- Module Practice Quizzes
- Online Practice and Final Exam (two attempts)
- Multimedia content
- Lifetime access to modules, including future updates to content
- Email Support
- Frame-able Coach Certificate (upon passing)
- Access to our private Facebook Group for Coaches (upon passing)
- Access to our Benefit Partners (upon passing)
- Ability to add your coaching business to our coach directory (upon passing)
What Will You Achieve?
- Appreciate what you can and cannot do and say with respect to nutritional advice
- Understand how the body functions regarding physiology
- Effective communication with athletes
- Signs and symptoms of RED-S
- How environmental factors influence human performance
- Nutritional considerations in female athletes
- Understand nutritional strategies before, during, and after competitions
- Classifications of supplements and guidelines
- Sport-specific nutritional recommendations
- How to integrate a dietitian and other professionals into your team