Amy San Filippo
- UESCA Certified Triathlon Coach
- USAT Level 1 Certified
- USMS Level 2, Master Swim Coach
- WOWSA Level 1, Open Water Coach
- ASCA Level III, USA swimming
- Training Peaks, Level 2
- Running (marathon or shorter)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Form Analysis
I have spent over 40 years swimming and running competitively and have been involved in Triathlon for over 20 years. I enjoy working with people new to multi-sport. I am an Exercise Physiologist and a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I have competed in all distances of triathlon up to 70.3 and have done all running distances up to 50k. My husband is also a triathlete and ultrarunner and we have 4 very active kids that keep us busy!
This journey is about YOU. I tailor everything in every workout to what you need so that you can succeed. Coaching athletes of all ages is a passion of mine and no goal is too big or too small!